Recent Before & After Photos

Flooded home in Bristol, Pa.

Hurricane Ida caused a lot of issues when she touched down in the tri-state area last year. A lot of homes, businesses, parks, schools and more were damaged, in... READ MORE

Damaged Porch

This back porch was damaged when a storm caused a tree to fall on it. The damage takes up majority of the porch and after SERVPRO professionals inspected the da... READ MORE

Eddington Fire Department Suffered Water Damage

A flash flood hit the tri-state area causing an outside pipe to back up and drain into the banquet hall of the Eddington Fire Department. The entire hall suffer... READ MORE

Water Damage Restoration and Reconstruction in Bensalem, PA

Water Damage Restoration and Reconstruction in Bensalem, PASERVPRO of Langhorne/Bensalem is your local restoration and reconstruction provider! Our highly train... READ MORE

Water Damage Services in Langhorne, PA

Water Damage Services in Langhorne, PAWater damage cleanup and restoration services are available thanks to SERVPRO. Our highly trained team is ready to take on... READ MORE

Cleaning and Water Damage Restoration Services in Langhorne, PA

This home in Langhorne, PA was flooded with water. The living room and basement both received water damage, and our team at SERVPRO cleaned up the mess in a fla... READ MORE

Water Damage in Bensalem, PA

SERVPRO of Langhorne/Bensalem and Fox Chase/Torresdale was quick to the scene when reported water damage took over this hall. SERVPRO spent the week removing al... READ MORE

Commercial Water Damage Services

SERVPRO provides water damage services, both commercial and residential! This school was flooded in our local community, and SERVPRO was the first on-site to ge... READ MORE

Residential Cleaning Services

Your local SERVPRO of Langhorne / Bensalem provides all the necessary spring cleaning services. Air duct cleaning, power washing, disinfection services, and muc... READ MORE

Apartment Mold and Water Mess

An apartment complex nearby gave us a call in the other day because they were experiencing water and mold damage in several rooms. We ended up taking care of ... READ MORE