Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Emergencies don’t wait for regular business hours. Neither does SERVPRO. That’s why we operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. That includes all holidays. You can expect an immediate response from us, day or night.
Timing is critical to preventing further damage. As a locally operated franchise, we're just around the corner when disaster strikes. Our employees are prepared for immediate action when called upon. At SERVPRO of Langhorne/Bensalem, we guarantee a quick response. Let us handle your damage and we'll return your property to preloss condition as soon as possible.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (215) 245-4855
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2110 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Langhorne / Bensalem arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.